Tuesday 15 March 2011

Self - Evaluation

1. What activities did you do? I do writings, speakings , magazines and a oral presentation.
2. Did you organize your work week by week? Yes, but some weeks I don't oganize my work correctly.
3. did you prepare the material for every activity? If some days but had too much material
4. What did you like? I like magazines are very funny.
5. What was more difficult for you? The writings is the more difficult for me.
6. What would you like to do next term? I do more magazines and oral presentations. 
7. Why do we work using portfolio-blogs? To learn more English                
  

Activities in the language room:

My favourite are the magazine but I hate the workbook.
I like do speakings with my friends bur are very funny.
I like writings but I prefere the oral presentation.
I love listen music in the class.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment